Sunday, 5 June 2016

A WONDERFUL GIFT






'Today, do one thing your future self with thank you for.'



I was recenly sent these very sweet books. These are the first in a new and inspiring series of vibrant, feel-good gifts by Dani DiPirro. Dani has already shared her practical advice and personal insights about living positively in the present moment, on her own site, Positively Present.  These books are filled with memorable affirmations - I've been practising these everyday, it's so easy to do and in time will become second nature.

Each page is filled with quotes and exercises that you can do anywhere, anytime. It has so far inspired me to be more conscious about my mental well being. We can be so negative about ourselves - I have been in this negative cycle more times than I can remember, we forget to see the good/positive side of things.


These books have found their place among the day to day rush. Sat prettily on my bedside table, I'm able to start and end my day with a positive quote or thought - being mindful and grateful is the essential message these books relay. These colourful books really are perfectly titled and make a wonderful gift, or the perfect pick-me-up self purchase. 


I'm very thankful to be sent these (see, I'm practising gratitude) and I will continue to read them daily, even if for a minute. These books and more are available from Dani DiPrro's shop HERE and HERE



'Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.'



7 comments:

  1. lovely pictures :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my days I love this book!
    Has The Secret feel about it.
    beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this book looks so cute! I love the pictures. xxx
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books look lovely and are so beautifully presented too! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ! Your collections are too good !! white bodycon dress But you can bring Step out in this wear-anywhere dress from B Darlin, with a standout print and chic handkerchief hem. lace evening dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos

    ✨ themorgai.blogspot.hr ✨

    ReplyDelete